Transports Publics in Paris brings together professionals seeking to meet decision-makers, identify commercial partners and create business opportunities.
All about the power of the Exhibition as a medium
New challenges for public transport
Public transport is undergoing a real revolution, with increased demand from passengers for made-to-measure, door-to-door mobility – as well as digitalisation, with the rise of smart transport, big data, self-driving vehicles, and more. Stakeholders across the industry need to provide the best possible solutions, and to do so safely amidst intense financial pressures, whilst also helping to combat local pollution and climate change.
All of this adds up to plenty of new opportunities - and places sustainable mobility at the heart of the issues facing tomorrow’s cities.
With 250 exhibitors spanning urban, inter-urban, regional, bus, and rail transport, together with active mobility and more, the Exhibition brings together players from every part of the business, with a focus on their new products and services, as well as news of innovative transport policies.
Top reasons to be a part of the European Mobility Exhibition
• An innovation-focused exhibition, featuring premieres, Innovation Track
• European media coverage of new developments, services and cutting-edge products
• Conference programme dealing with strategic issues and political topics
• The opportunity to enhance your image and reputation amongst industry professionals, throughout Europe and worldwide
• The right place to strengthen your specific positioning on an increasingly open market
• A recognised event to foster customer loyalty, meet new purchasers, establish and maintain close relationships
• One in every two visitors has a say in purchasing decisions
• A whole range of services for our exhibitors:
- The Experts’ Forum: an opportunity to present best practices and innovative developments
- Partnerships: Made-to-measure proposals delivering high visibility before
and during the Exhibition.
- ‘First Job Forum’: Targeted recruitment through highquality meetings with young
- Export Forum: Personalised appointments with experts from Business France to
grow international sales.
- Media kit: A whole range of solutions to optimise your visibility with
prospects, clients and the media.