The Public Transport Innovation Awards honour the best innovations by exhibitors at the European Mobility Exhibition.
The 2018 edition
The four 2018 award categories will be :
- Energy - Environment (Innovation track 2018)
- Operating and ticketing systems
- ITS : passenger information and services
- Accessibility - Facilities - Comfort - Design
Applications for the 2018 edition are no longer open. The awards ceremony will take place on Tuesday June 12 at 4pm at the Espace Europe venue.
Conditions of entry :
- The applications are open only to the exhibitors at the European Mobility Exhibition.
- Companies or bodies may submit several innovations for each award category, by sending a separate application for each.
- One innovation may be submitted for maximum two award categories. Separate applications must be sent for each category.
- All innovations submitted should have progressed beyond the research stage and have already been commercialised.
- Applications must be submitted in French or English only.
The winners 2016
The winners were announced at the award ceremony, on Tuesday, June 14, in Paris, during the European Mobility Exhibition.
The Panel met to select a winner for each category:
Energy and environment
ALSTOM – SRS
Operating and ticketing systems
TRANSDEV – Remote diagnostics for buses and coaches
ITS: passenger information and services
JOUL – ZenBus, a mobile app to view buses in real time
Accessibility, fittings, facilities and design.
SYSTRA – The Smart Station
Made-to-measure mobility (innovation track 2016)
TRANSDEV – Moovizy, Saint-Etienne smartphone app