Transports Publics is the only European exhibition to bring together professionals from right across the public transport industry for a three-day event, along with key players dealing with issues of mobility. Representatives of industry, manufacturers and subcontractors are present, along with transport operators, organising authorities and business leaders from the fields of public works, street furniture, passenger operations and information systems, energy - as well as all the businesses involved in the mobility chain, including funding agencies, infrastructures, public works, telephony, parking and more.
Over 3 days in one place:
- 30,000 m2 of exhibition space, fifty vehicles;
- all modes of transport;
- guests of honor;
- major European debates and Experts' Forum;
different awards (Innovation Awards, European Talent in Mobility Awards, Golden Bus Awards);
- official events...
The exhibition provides a wealth of opportunities:
- establishing constructive new business and institutional links
- finding out about the latest innovations and new solutions
- comparing your experience with others’
- gaining a good overview of what’s on offer across Europe
- hearing professionals discuss the issues you are facing today.